Emma Jane Brown
Qualified and experienced freelance translator and interpreter specialised in English & Spanish.
My current roles are: translator, interpreter, proofreader and editor for translation agencies and direct clients, and independent authors.
I also teach in-company and 1-on-1 Skype English classes.
A little bit about me
Professional translator and conference interpreter
I am a native English professional translator and conference interpreter working with English and Spanish as my language pairs. I have been academically trained in both aspects and my aim is to ensure that every project is approached with the utmost terminological preparation and accuracy.
- BA in Translation and Interpreting (University of Alicante).
- MA in Conference Interpreting (Universidad Europea de Valencia).
- Master’s in Business Administration (Fundesem Business school).
- Sworn Translator & Interpreter (English & Spanish) appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
CV available upon request.
- Xarxa de traductores e intérpretes de la Comunidad Valenciana.
- APTIJ, Asociación profesionales de traductores e intérpretes jurídicos.
- Asetrad, Asociación española de traductores, correctores e intérpretes.
Do you need further information?
About Emma Jane Brown
English & Spanish translator, interpreter, proofreader and teacher.
Sworn translator and interpreter No. 10641.